Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
ComResource is looking for Video Editor/Producer.
- Combining video footage, screen captures, motion graphics, voice over, soundtracks into polished videos that can be viewed on websites and social media
- Providing consultation to the webinar team to inform high-quality live events and processing of event recordings (editing, rebranding, audio) to reach a broader on-demand audience
- Extend the corporate brand (visual standards/voice and tone) into to the video/audio medium and producing outcomes that inform, entertain, and inspire viewers
- Collaborating with internal and external agencies to produce video assets that resonate with our target consumers
- Getting videos to market by uploading them to the corporate websites, social media, digital asset management platforms include management of meta information, caption files, and translation where appropriate
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, ensuring delivery on time and on brand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film & Cinematography, Graphic Design or related
- Proven experience as video editor with a portfolio of work showcasing skills in editing long-form and short-form video for web and social media platforms
- Proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro
- Experience working in a team environment with other creative personalities with a passion for business results
- Strong knowledge of video production and post-production workflows, including color grading, sound design, and visual effects
- Foundational graphic design capabilities leverage to create compelling thumbnails, motion graphics, and extensions of brand visual design into the motion/audio medium
- Strong creative and technical skills including storytelling, composition, and Pacing
Arts and EntertainmentView All ComResource Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.