Program Manager - Risk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ComResource is looking for a Program Manager, Risk.
Program & Project Management is responsible for playing a key role in support of achieving business value with appropriate risk mitigation and controls in place, through the application of program and project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet program objectives. The Program Manager – Risk provides program and project leadership for risk initiatives. Responsibility includes establishing the Risk program and program and project management of BSA/AML, Fraud, compliance and regulatory projects and initiatives. This includes defining program and needed projects, project scope, project planning and tracking, establishing priorities and program needs, and developing management communication strategies. Program Manager - Risk will also lead projects and have oversight and mentoring of project managers leading other Risk projects.
- Develop and implement strategy for the program team. Lead creation of the program management plan to drive visibility, accountability, and alignment at all levels of the organization
- Identify projects needed to achieve program objectives and define initial project scope and requirements using business analysis and documentation skills
- Coordinate interdependent projects that are part of the program
- Lead projects that are a part of the program and have oversight and mentoring of project managers leading program projects
- Monitor program activities and measure and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Resolve problems and delays in the program. Forecasts potential schedule delays and develops alternate plans
- Manage resources across all projects within the program. Connect short-term demands to long-term implications, in alignment with the supporting program and project needs
- Help to ensure collaboration among project teams
- Manage program risk and coordinate corrective measures
- Manage stakeholder communications
- Report on program performance to executive team and organization leaders
- Ensure that the program is aligned with organizational business goals and objectives
- Lead technology, product, operations representatives in evaluation and development of technology solutions to support processes and controls around Risk
- Bachelors and Advanced Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- PgMP or PMP certification preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in program and project management
- Experience working with regulatory, legal or compliance programs and projects and financial services
- Preferred experience in AML programs, projects or business initiatives and regulatory exam management
- 10+ years of experience working with key cross-functional groups in a complex line of business with competing priorities and diverse stakeholders
- Must be able to flex up and down from program to projects as business needs dictate
- Manage multi-stakeholder efforts as appropriate from start to finish; contribute hands-on work product (e.g., requirements, scope) and provide strategic support
- Strong analytic and questioning skills and ability to distill large amounts of information into key messages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to present to senior audience in a concise, informative and timely manner
- Superior organization skills, strong attention-to-detail, independent, self-motivated with ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively partner with all levels of management across a diverse set of functions, locations and business. Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities - ability to analyze situations with little guidance, perform self-guided research and offer creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn technical and complex topics
BusinessView all jobs at ComResource
Get fresh Risk Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.