Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care/Possible Work from Home
- $35 to $50 Hourly
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified !
We don't like to brag, so we'll let our nurses do it for us!
"Good place to work where the focus is on home care. More freedom than hospital settings with less politics. Maintaining excellent relationships with clients and caregivers is a must. This place really enhances one's customer service skills." .
What you'll be doing:
- Performing comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Developing an individualized plan of care for each client that incorporates analysis of data and current scientific findings.
- Providing interventions with a focus on achieving realistic client outcomes.
- Reporting changes to update the plan of care to reflect progress towards goals and outcomes.
- Administering medications as needed.
- Maintaining client records showing systematic assessments, planning interventions, and evaluations.
- Initiating referrals as needed to other health team members.
What we're looking for:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of safety and infection control practices.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Compensation: $35.00 - $50.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Are never alone in the field - support is always available.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible with.
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work®.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Get fresh Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care/Possible Work from Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.