Assistant & Research Intern
ComForCare Home Health Care - St. Louis Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- Is an experienced clinician or student, a registered nurse, or holds an associates degree or the requisite credits towards one; and
- Has experience in health service administration, with at least 1 year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Is responsible for developing abstracts, goals and plans for applied research.
- Identifies and implements the organizational structure.
- Works with supervision to assess the goals and appropriately plan work to achieve them
- Will be available, or ensure availability of pre-designated person, during all operating hours.
- Provides leadership in the development of short range plans.
- Identifies the legislative, community, and third-party payer issues that impact research and activity plans.
- Assures compliance with federal/state regulations governing home health care services.
- Maintains ongoing liaison the Agency staff.
- Assures the accuracy of public information materials and promotional activities.
- Works toward developing and maintaining data collection, recording, and reporting systems to ensure proper service, uniform accounting, data collection, and measurement of outcomes.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining public relations and marketing programs that increase the public’s understanding of home care, foster relationships with other members of the health care community, and contributes to Agency growth.
- Reports progress and makes recommendations to the Owner/DOO for future growth of all home health care services and products relative to research projects
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.