Looking for individuals to join our home care family.
At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best lives possible.
*Each office is independently owned and operated.
Location: GaithersburgTime: Monday to Friday, 8am - 12pmAssist elderly woman get up, bathed, dressed. Assist with meal preparation and light housekeeping.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Taking and recording vital signs
- Measuring and recording weight
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Reminders including certified care services if authorized by nurse
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on with the Maryland Board of Nursing
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
ComForCare Home Health Care - Southern Montgomery County