Full Time CNA NEEDED ASAP in Rockville and Gaithersburg
ComForCare Home Health Care - Southern Montgomery County Burtonsville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Must be able to bath
- Must be able to transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Must be able to assist toileting
- Must be vaccinated
- Must be able to drive and have a vehicle
Full-time, private duty case assisting elderly woman with activities of daily living. She needs a CNA with engaging and fun attitude, and unassisted transfers with a gait belt, taken on walks, and driven to nearby stores.
Job Summary:The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence. Essential Functions:
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Taking and recording vital signs
- Measuring and recording weight
- Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Reminders including certified care services if authorized by nurse
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.Shifts are available throughout the metro area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franshised offices are looking for you. Qualifications/Educational Requirements:
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on with the Maryland Board of Nursing
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
ComForCare Home Health Care - Southern Montgomery County
HealthcareView all jobs at ComForCare Home Health Care - Southern Montgomery County