Personal Care Provider
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $22 Hourly
Benefits of Becoming a ComForCare West Linn Caregiver:
- Earn $1000 year-end bonuses every year of employment
- Earn ongoing Financial Performance incentives each pay check
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision insurance options
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Travel Time between shifts
- On-going paid Skills Training
- Paid CNA Training
- Caregiver Referral Incentives
- Career Path with ComForCare West Linn
- Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Support our client's desire to remain independent and in their own homes
- Provide Companionship Assistance to our Clients needs
- Personal Care Tasks such as...Transfers, Toileting, Bathing, Dressing, and Feeding
- Manage Medication Services...Reminding, Assisting, and the Administration of our clients' medications
We Are Your Match Maker! Our commitment is to match you to the right Client
If Caring For Others is YOUR Heart...Then Turn it Into a Work of Art with our ComForCare West Linn Caregiving Team!
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
ComForCare Home Health Care - Portland South
Personal CareView all jobs at ComForCare Home Health Care - Portland South