ComForCare Home Health Care - Portland South West Linn, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships.
We’re on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Min. 18 years old
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
ComForCare Home Health Care - Portland South
AddressWest Linn, OR
Personal CareView all jobs at ComForCare Home Health Care - Portland South