Are you naturally nurturing and loving? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling with the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and other benefits after 90 days
- Raise after 90 days based on performance
- ASSISTANCE WITH GETTING YOUR CERTIFIED NURSES AID!!
Look no further. We have immediate Hours available. We invite you to become part of our team! We are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
The Caregiver provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care: Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver preferred (in homes or facilities).
- Be listed in good standing on the State’s Caregiver Registry
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
We are looking for compassionate caregivers. Call us to set up a Phone Interview and ask us all the questions you have before you even walk into our office. 405-217-0706