Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the Greater Lowell area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training, and opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen several times per month.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our team is looking for you.
The Home Health Aide (HHA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Services
- Assist with medications that the client self-administers
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide certificate preferred but not required
- At least 1 year experience as a caregiver (in homes or facilities)
- Be in good standing on the State’s Caregiver Registry
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile for the job
WALK IN INTERVIEWS offered at our office (70 Broadway St., Westford MA) Monday - Friday 9:30a-1:00p.