Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun all while building meaningful relationships. We are on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members to join us in our mission.
We’re looking for warm hearts and caring souls:
- Make a difference in the lives of clients, families and your community.
- Opportunity to make meaningful relationships and connections with clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage the client’s household.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best life possible.
- Previous experience both professional and personal is a bonus.
- Premium pay for those with CNA certification.
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
ComForCare Home Health Care - N Utah