Home Health Aide
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
PART TIME - DAY TIME - WEEKEND / Saturday and Sunday Shifts. IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
OPTION 1 - 7:00AM - 7:00PM every other weekend in the Annapolis area
OPTION 2 - 9:00AM - 5:00PM every weekend in the Severna Park area
Competitive Pay Rates Based on Level of Care Required By the Client,, Nursing Students, Retirees, and Stay at Home Spouses Very Encouraged To Apply.
Available Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Overtime and Holiday Paid at 150%, Paid Training, Surpise & Delight Rewards Program, Mileage Reimbursement, Referral Bonuses, Discount Program For Movie Tickets and Travel.
Available Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Overtime and Holiday Paid at 150%, Paid Training, Surprise & Delight Rewards Program, Mileage Reimbursement, Referral Bonuses, Discount Program For Movie Tickets and Travel.
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified !
Let our caregivers tell you how we put our caregivers first:
"Great job when you are family oriented. Comforcare will work with you when you have family issues, attend classes or planned vacations. They reward employees when they go above and beyond normal duties."
What you'll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
What we're looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as an at home caregiver or in senior communities is a bonus.
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Are never alone in the field - support is always available.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible with.
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is in fact a Great Place To Work®.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
HealthcareView all jobs at ComForCare
Get fresh Immediate Weekend jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.