Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible. We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you. Shifts are available throughout the Frederick area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule. We provide caregivers with training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week. Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling?
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), must have a current Maryland CAN license. The CNA provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices, and change of position, Other duties include toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding.
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship
- Perform light housekeeping which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide course
- Be listed in good standing on with the Maryland Board of Nursing
ComForCare Home Health Care - Frederick County, MD