Home Health Aide/Caregiver
ComForCare Home Health Care - Denver South Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Are never alone in the field - support is always available.
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible with.
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
ComForCare Home Health Care - Denver South
HealthcareView all jobs at ComForCare Home Health Care - Denver South