Looking for individuals to join our home care family.
At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun. Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best lives possible.
*Each office is independently owned and operated.
Responsible for coordinating and implementing the Agency’s recruitment efforts to ensure adequate, qualified field staff are available to meet the staffing needs of the Agency.
Participates in the hiring process of direct care staff.
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager or Administrator
- High school graduate, college degree preferred.
- Experience in a health care setting and knowledge of medical terminology strongly preferred.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well with people.
- Demonstrates organization and time management skills.
- Speaks, writes, reads, and understands English.
- Demonstrates skills in organization, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict resolution, and the ability to work independently.
- Personal computer and data entry skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Monitors staff availability and hiring needs.
- Continually recruits qualified field staff to meet the needs of the Agency.
- Ensures that adequate numbers of staff are available to meet current client needs as well as anticipated flow of new referrals.
- Participates in the hiring process of direct care staff.
- Manages all aspects of the Agency’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including but not limited to posting jobs, refreshing jobs, and managing candidate flow.
- Conducts initial phone screening and/or interviews with applicants.
- Utilizes various recruitment techniques such as marketing and direct mailers to capture new applicants.
- Ensures new clients’ service needs are met within established timeframes.
- Maintains logs / records of recruitment activity and conversion rates.
- Communicates effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team through verbal reports, participation in staff meetings, and team conferences, as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Respects the confidentiality of information in client and employee records.
- Shares information in accordance with Agency policy and HIPAA guidelines.
- Protects written confidential documents in a manner that prevents unauthorized access.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
The information below is intended to describe the general context/requirements for performance of this job. During a typical workday, this position requires the activities listed. It is not to be considered an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements and does not limit the assignment of additional duties.