Personal Care Aide needed immediately in Corvallis.
Its a great position for an upbeat, positive and caring person who enjoys building relationships!
Mon & Weds 10am-3pm (at an upscale Senior Community) Tues & Thursday 6:00am - 12:30pm (with a private client)
ComForCare Home Care is the preferred provider at an upscale independent senior living community on the South side of Corvallis. This is a fantastic work environment serving many of the residents in this beautiful senior community.
Preferred applicant will have professional appearance, is detail oriented, dependable and absolutely loves helping seniors live their best life possible!
To Apply, go to - http://carejobs.live/salem (copy and paste the above link into your browser)
Our employees love being part of the ComForCare Home Care team
* “I feel like I'm part of a team at ComForCare." Anna S.
Check out our client and staff online reviews. If you want to be part of a company with a fantastic reputation, who truly values their employees and clients, we would love to hear from you!
- Medication management
- Dressing and grooming
- Help with transferring and ambulating
- Transporting clients on errands
- Experience preferred, but not necessary as we have an excellent paid training program!
- Must be 19 years or older
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screening
- Must have valid driver's license and transportation
- $500 Sign on Bonus!(must maintain a minimum of 20 per week)
- Competitive Wages
- Shift differential and incentive pay
- Holiday pay and OT - PTO/Sick Leave
- Health, vision and Aflac Insurance
- Ongoing paid training (Dementia/Alzheimer's training, and more!)
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly and Annual Awards
ComForCare Home Care - Salem