Upbeat, fun caregiver needed immediately for part time evening position in Corvallis. Excellent paid training provided!
This is a perfect position for an upbeat person who loves to help others and has leadership skills!
Hours are Monday-Thursday and Saturdays 4:00-9:30pm
ComForCare Home Care is the preferred provider at an upscale independent senior living community on the south side of Corvallis. This is a fantastic work environment serving many of the residents in this beautiful senior community.
Our employees love being part of the ComForCare Home Care team
* “I feel like I'm part of a team at ComForCare." Anna S.
ComForCare truly does value our caregivers. They receive bonuses, monthly and annual awards, PTO, benefits and tons of support
If you want to be part of a company with a fantastic reputation, who truly values their employees and clients, we would love to hear from you!
APPLY HERE! -http://carejobs.live/salem (Copy and paste the above web address into your browser to apply)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Medication management
- Dressing and grooming
- Help with transferring and ambulating
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience preferred
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screening
- Must have valid driver's license and transportation
- $500 Sign on Bonus!(must maintain a minimum of 20 per week)
- Competitive Wages
- Shift differential and incentive pay
- Holiday pay and OT - PTO/Sick Leave
- Health, vision and Aflac Insurances
- Ongoing paid training (Dementia/Alzheimer's training, and more!)
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly and Annual Awards
- Earn our annual $1,000 WeCare Bonus
APPLY HERE! -http://carejobs.live/salem
(Copy and paste the above web address into your browser to apply)