Caregiver for Senior Club
ComForCare Home Care - East Valley Chandler, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Senior Club focuses on providing care for seniors with cognitive disabilities, including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. We're looking for a caregiver who is naturally empathetic and wants to make a difference in our clients’ lives, treating them like valued family members and forging personal connections. We are currently looking for someone to come in Monday to Friday from about noon to 5pm to our location in Chandler.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help others and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Promote a creative and social atmosphere for our club members through scheduled events, activities, and exercise.
- Attend special functions and activity programs for major Holidays.
- Work and communicate client needs with other staff members.
- Join in creative, educational, and socal events with our club members.
To Apply, You Must:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Have experience with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is required.
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- Appreciation -- We treat our Caregivers very well and reward hard work and dedication.
Job Type: Part-Time
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees. Call and ask us about the measures we're taking!
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.