- Gordy Opitz, CEO ComDoc, A Xerox Company
The Major Account Executive (MAE) uses prior sales skills and experience to manage a book of major account prospects. The MAE identifies, sells and manages on-going relationships with major accounts, exhibiting high degree of proficiency in consultative and relationship selling as well as account and industry knowledge. The MAE seeks to retain and expand accounts by working with branch and corporate support teams to ensure long-term customer satisfaction.The day-to-day role will include:
- Net new business development of enterprise accounts
- Exhibiting ahigh degree of proficiency in consultative and relationship selling
- Expanding accounts by working with branch and corporate support teams
- Ensuring long-term customer satisfaction
- A Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 5+ years experience in sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Because this is a tough job, we offer some amazing benefits:
- Lucrative compensation plan with a guaranteed base and uncapped bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with match
- Comprehensive and interactive 5 week training program to ensure your success
- Plus much more we can tell you about in person!
So if you think you have what it takes to make the cut as a Major Account Executive at ComDoc, and your resume screams "determination", we'll be in touch to get the conversation started.