The IT Solutions Account Executive is responsible for selling a variety of IT services and solutions. This includes Managed IT Services (MITS), hardware product solutions, professional services and security and cloud solutions. The right candidate will be an expert in maintaining good customer relationships and contributing to the continuous improvement of Xerox Business Solutions. This position is for a high achiever with a demonstrated track record of success in prospecting, identifying, qualifying and closing.
As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will consistently engage in the following:
- Sales activity to create a funnel that enables you to achieve targeted sales quotas
- build a trusted advisor status with key decision makers and decision influencers
- communicate strong value propositions, deliver professional proposals, adapt to customer requirements and improve customer success
- Prospecting: Identify prospects inside and outside the customer base of Xerox Business Solutions. Gain initial appointment, generally with a CIO, CEO, President, Owner or other key decision makers within the SMB space.
- Client Needs Assessment: Determine customer pain points as it relates to management of their IT environment, technology, and technology assets. Conduct opportunity follow-up.
- Presentation on benefits of Xerox IT services. Describe benefits in terms of financial justification as well as improvement in quality, performance, and uptime.
- Lead strategic discussions relative to IT strategies to a non-technical audience.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop opportunities and qualify/quantify leads.
- Gains a specified number of new accounts each month by effective telemarketing, networking and cold calling campaigns
- Develops and tracks opportunities in the CRM.
- Works with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
- Responsible for additional projects as assigned by management.
- Creates proposals while collaborating with vCIO and sales staff to accomplish client's IT objectives.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 3-years of progressive sales experience in Managed IT services preferred.
- Specific experience selling IT solutions, including Network, Data Center, Managed Services and Security Solutions along with relevant services is preferred.
- Self-directed, adaptable and positive.
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Valid Driver's license.