ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Staybridge Suites/Holiday Inn Express Quincy, a Colwen Hotels property, is seeking an experienced and driven Assistant General Manager to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for all day-to-day hotel operations, providing impactful leadership and support to the team, quality assurance, driving exceptional guest service standards and superior guest satisfaction. An Assistant General Manager position with Colwen is a roll-up your sleeves role that when necessary, will require the individual to work in multiple departments to support and lead the team. Our managers are actively out and about in their operations.
Colwen Hotels is a hospitality group built on hard work, character and authenticity. We cultivate ideas and empower individuals to bring forward- thinking concepts to life to enrich guest experiences. Staying ahead of the curve is what has made us who we are today and we strive to keep our ideas fresh. We currently have 40 hotels in our portfolio operating across 10 states. With our continued growth and project pipeline, we are able to provide our associates with exciting career advancement growth and opportunities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day hotel operations including Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, snd Maintenance.
- Ensure excellence in guest service while overseeing Front Office, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping and Engineering functions
- Provide exceptional guest service
- Participate in recruiting, hiring and the ongoing evaluation of associates
- Assist in budget controls and profitability of assigned hotel(s)
- Ensure that associates receive effective and impactful ongoing standards of service and skills training to consistently deliver a high level of service to guests
- Create and maintain a professional, respectful and engaging work environment for hotel associates that fosters a professional, respectful and fun environment
- Drive ongoing associate engagement/recognition initiatives
- Establish and maintain open collaborative relationships with direct reports, associates, and all property departments (Sales and Marketing, Food and Beverage, Finance and Maintenance)
- Tour and inspect hotel on a daily basis and monitor property cleanliness, product quality and ensure achievement of service standards
- Adherence to all brand and Colwen Hotels standards.
We’ve got you covered: Benefits & Perks
Medical Insurance with Company-Funded HRA
Flexible Spending Accounts
Wide-Array of Supplemental Insurance Offerings
Paid Time Off Programs
Employee Assistance Program
401K Plan – Traditional & Roth Options with Employer Match
Hotel Discount Travel Program for Associates & Family
Exclusive Associate Discounts – Travel, Entertainment, & Retail
Training and Development Programs
Career Advancement Opportunities
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V
- 3+ years hotel management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for hospitality and service
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of hotel and hospitality industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Reliable with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
For more information about Staybridge Suites/Holiday Inn Express Quincy click here
For more information about Colwen Hotels and our portfolio click here
Colwen ManagementQuincy, MA
RetailView All Colwen Management Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.