Contracts Specialist (Contractor role 25 hours per week up to $50/hour)
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH DRAFTING, REVISING, AND NEGOTIATING CONTRACTS
Reporting to the General Counsel, this individual will closely partner with colleagues and stakeholders across our client, it’s parent organization and related subsidiaries. Additionally, this role will have access to some of our client’s most senior business leaders. Position has perm potential but will initially start as a contract position for 25 hours per week in a remote setting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Legal Contract Integration Project, including summarizing pending contract items and non-executed agreements working with business leaders to track resolutions to finalize contracts.
- Understand company procurement and acquisition flow and input finalized terms (title and rights) into Contract Management Systems across organization.
- Key resource in the Contract Management System project - Rightsline ingest process, including review and input agreement terms (Rights and Financial Terms) of contract deal terms and work with team leader to review contract rights metadata for accuracy.
- Provide business and legal services, including review of contractual obligations and options, etc.
- Summarize agreements for internal staff
- Negotiate, draft, review, and revise various contracts, including:
- Master Service Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Statements of Work
- Software licenses
- Music licenses
- Liability waivers
- Employment agreements
- Marketing and promotional agreements
- Manage execution of finalized agreements.
- Perform other related duties as requested, including summarizing contractual rights and obligations and advising business leaders on same.
- Consult with Corporate groups regarding compliance with company contract policies, including legal compliance, risk management, and information security.
Compliance and Privacy advisory role
- Liaise with Corporate Legal and Legal Compliance to understand obligations with respect to GDPR, CCPA, and similar rules and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain solutions to the above compliance matters.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Law degree would be nice but not required
- Previous experience DRAFTING, REVISING & NEGOTIATING Contracts is a must
- Experience with Rightsline or similar Contract Management system
- Access to use of a home computer or laptop and ability to work remotely
- Ability to work 25 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work with all levels within the organization
- Attention to detail
CRG's placements include direct hire and contract service positions. As an added service, we provide the client the opportunity to payroll service their candidates. Our current clientele include companies operating in the real estate, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, and mortgage industries.