Accounts Payable Manager
Colvin Resources Group Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fast growing multi-entity real estate related company is hiring an Accounts Payable Manager! Reporting to the Director of Accounts Payable, the successful candidate will manage a team of 4-5 AP Specialist and oversee vendor maintenance, bill processing, and payments for various owned and managed properties. The ideal candidate will have experience within a high-volume Accounts Payable environment, have a positive and motivating attitude and leadership style, and possess a willingness to suggest process improvements with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Help develop and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives both within Accounts Payable and across other areas
- Lead vendor communication efforts to validate accurate accounts payable balances
- Oversee vendor bill entry and weekly payment runs in NetSuite
- Proactively train, motivate, and support team of eight or more
- Prioritize deliverables for self and team to achieve business objectives with the most favorable outcome
- Collaborate effectively across all organizational levels, functions, and geographies to promote Treasury/AP objectives
- Promote goodwill and strong working relationships with all departments, and vendors
- Lead efforts to drafting of corporate communications, policies, and procedures
- Effectively support testing of all internal controls and management of audit requests related to or impacting all areas of the Accounts Payable function directly or indirectly
- Actively support the accuracy and development of the 1099 reporting process all year long
- Prepare analytical reports, KPI’s, and leadership presentations as required by Treasury/AP leadership
- Actively foster a highly functional AP team through coaching and mentoring of entire department
- Create employee goals and growth objectives for AP personnel
- Maintain team schedules, time sheets, and vacation time
- Perform other duties as assigned by Treasury/AP leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five years of Accounts Payable management experience in high volume, multi-entity environment
- Eight years of full cycle Accounts Payable
- Strong project management skills
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Experience with automated accounting programs and systems; NetSuite preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must possess proficient ability to communicate in oral and written format
CRG's placements include direct hire and contract service positions. As an added service, we provide the client the opportunity to payroll service their candidates. Our current clientele include companies operating in the real estate, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, and mortgage industries.
Colvin Resources Group
Colvin Resources Group (CRG) is a recruiting agency specializing in placing accounting and financial professionals. We also offer placements in office administration, Human Resources, Tax, and various other areas. Since its inception in 1990, we have proudly served the greater Dallas area and have worked with some of the area's top companies. CRG's placements include direct hire and contract service positions. As an added service, we provide the client the opportunity to payroll service their candidates. Our current clientele include companies operating in the real estate, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, and mortgage industries.
Finance and Insurance