- Expired: May 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Colville Toyota, Previously Carter Toyota is new to town and under new ownership starting in June 2021. Marv and Scott decided to retire, and we are enthusiastic to continue their legacy in Colville. At the new Colville Toyota, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
We are currently hiring for a full time Lot Attendant. Pay is DOE. This is a full time position at 40 hours a week. We will train the right individual making sure that him or her are given the right tools to succeed in this business.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform wash on vehicles.
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Have the ability to drive vehicles with a manual transmission
- Pass a background check and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TravelView all jobs at Colville Toyota