Column Health is looking for outstanding, personable and team-oriented people to join us as full time (or part time) Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners with experience in mental health and addiction treatment to staff our outpatient locations throughout Massachusetts. We are the nation's most innovative, exciting and rapidly growing integrated mental health and addiction treatment company offering a host of mental health and addiction treatment services in highly tech enabled and beautiful high-end clinics. Column Health is dedicated to a new direction in the treatment of people suffering from substance abuse disorders including patients with co-occurring mental health issues. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner role is to provide community-based care, collaborative psychopharmacology, and care management to individuals with dual diagnosis [psychiatry and addictions] and their families.
The Nurse Practitioner will be an active and critical member of the Column Health multidisciplinary care team, assist other prescribers in promoting and monitoring wellness and ensuring excellent care, and provide evidence-based therapies to our participants and families.
- Active Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the State Massachusetts in good standing;
- An active and current DEA license;
- Experience and understanding of chemical addiction is preferable;
- Valid driver’s license required;
- Experience prescribing to people with co-occurring disorders;
- Nurse Practitioner with addictions certification/experience;
- Willingness to work within a multidisciplinary team;
- High integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills