Columbus Electric Cooperative Inc. Deming, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Effective immediately, Columbus Electric Cooperative, Inc. has an open position at the Deming New Mexico office for an Operations Manager.
- The Operations Manager shall be responsible for construction, operations and maintenance, coordinating engineering and managing the joint utility safety program.
- Work with the General Manager on coordinating consultants and contractors to accomplish work plans of the department.
- The minimum basic requirements are a valid New Mexico driver’s license and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent of 5 years of management in the electric utility field, including construction and maintenance of overhead and underground electric distribution lines, metering requirements, system coordination.
- Must have a strong background in the ability to exercise good judgement and in personnel supervision and system operations.
Columbus Electric owns and operates over 2,100 miles of distribution power lines in southwestern New Mexico and southeastern Arizona. We have a headquarters office in Deming, NM and a service center in Animas, NM. The position will require the successful candidate to reside in the Deming area, no further than thirty (30) minutes from the Deming Headquarter Office.
The Cooperative offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information or to submit your resume today click Apply!
Columbus Electric Cooperative Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Columbus Electric Cooperative Inc.