Columbus Community Hospital is actively recruiting for a general surgeon to join a local practice in Columbus, Nebraska. This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family.
The ideal candidate is board-certified in general surgery and able to do all aspects of general surgery, including trauma, endoscopy and laparoscopic procedures. The position is hospital-employed. The current renovation project will include OR/SDS/OB Diagnostic Imaging and 5 operation rooms with one as a hybrid room.
About Our Practice:
- Single specialty group
- Owned by a financially sound hospital with tenured staff
- Served community for more than 30 years
- Three board-certified general surgeons
- Only general surgery practice in community
- Operates out of 2,400 square foot office with qualified staff and four exam rooms
(two equipped as procedure rooms)
- Office is physically connected to the hospital for convenient access to OR and hospital services
- Covers a service area of 60,000 people