Personal Care Provider- PCP & QMAP- Lakeview Commons
- Posted: over a month ago
Lakeview Commons Assisted Living is located at 1422 West 29th Street, Loveland, CO. Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable home while assisting residents with activities of daily living that become difficult due to illness or the aging process.
We're currently accepting applications for a Personal Care Providers - PCP or QMAP - able to work:
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible scheduling
- Days, evening and overnights
We offer Personal Care Provider - PCP - QMAP - Shift Differential Pay
Wages $15.25-$19.00/hour DOE with 3 opportunities for raises within your 1st year!
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week, we offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy. Opportunities for advancement available!
Personal Care Provider - PCP - QMAP
- The Personal Care Provider/QMAP facilitates small group activities and social interaction under the supervision of the Activity Coordinator.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, brushing teeth or dentures, meals, and so on.
- Assists with transfers.
- Assists with restorative care follow-through under the direction of various therapists.
- Keeps resident's area clean; changes bed linen and makes beds; assists with laundry.
- And other duties as assigned.
Personal Care Provider - PCP Requirements:
- Must have an interest in geriatrics and be able to read, write, and follow oral instructions.
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- PCP will receive on-the-job training under close supervision.
- Must be over 17 years of age.
Apply here or text "PCP" to (970) 372-6360
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Columbine Health Systems
Personal CareView all jobs at Columbine Health Systems