Columbia Woodlands Dover, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Events Assistant will be expected to help with all aspects of planning and coordinating under the direction of the Events Director. We are looking for someone creative and energetic. A self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Tasks included, but not limited to:
- Sales and venue tours
- Event preparation/ behind the scenes office work
- Greeting/Working with outside vendors.
- Assisting in the direction of the wedding party prior to and during ceremony
- Ability to answer questions for clients and their guests.
- Tending to the bridal party on the day of the weddings.
- Assisting in set up and breakdown of the weddings and events.
- Assisting with food and beverage service as needed.
- Working with the Events Director to ensure the events and weddings run smoothly.
- Assist the Events Director with vendor & client communication.
- Extremely detail- oriented, professional, excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to take direction well, think quickly on their feet, as well as always have a positive attitude, even when under stressful situations.
- Must be able to take direction and be proactive and work unsupervised.
- Upbeat personality and eager to work in the hospitality industry.
- 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Beneficial to have experience in high end catering.
- Event or wedding coordinating experience.
- Knowledge of how to create and manage floor plans, timelines and more.
Days, Nights, Weekends
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Columbia Woodlands