Sr SAP Business Analyst (MM/P2P)
Portland, OR United States
8/21/2019 7:06:22 AM
The Senior SAP Procure to Pay Analyst will help identify, recommend and implement system and process improvements, configure the SAP AFS MM module, document functional requirements, create functional design documents, perform functional unit and integration tests and support implementations. With a focus on Direct Procurement the person in this role will be responsible for the functionality of global procurement, purchase orders, direct purchasing, pricing condition, and purchasing info records including some inbound logistic and master data.
- Configure SAP AFS system within the MM module to support Procure to Pay processes and complex sub-modules, including the following: material master, pricing and terms, 3rd party processing/direct ship messages
- Work closely with the development team to deliver functionality that involves changes in ABAP code
- Collaborate in a team environment including working with business users, other SAP functional teams and GIS partners
- Design and document functional specifications for application interfaces within Columbia's system landscape, custom EDI messages, user exits, reports, and other development objects
- Participation on projects in various stages of progress, including production support
- Troubleshooting of processes and SAP configuration, debugging when necessary
- Good understanding of the integration between other SAP modules; Sales and Distribution (SD), Finance and partner systems
- Conduct one-on-one training to teammates and business users
- Write clear documentation of process/system designs and user instructions
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with emphasis in business, supply chain management, information systems, or accounting. 7+ years of supply chain experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years of IT experience working within an ERP System
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain Procurement Business Process; including purchase orders, purchase requisitions, vendor master, material master, pricing, global logistics, goods receipts, EDI and the technology that supports these processes
- SAP AFS functionality and apparel industry practices preferred
- SAP configuration in Materials Management preferred
- Experience in at least one full cycle ERP implementation required
- Job is based in Portland, Oregon, but there is periodic domestic and overseas travel to support SAP in California, Kentucky, Canada, Europe, China, Japan and Korea
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one for over 70 years, constantly working to perfect the art and enjoyment of the greater outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that offers them much more than just a paycheck.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
For US/CAN Postings Only:
At Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.