Our Retail Managers are a primary point of contact for customers, requiring the ability to be nimble with phone, in-store sales, and customer interaction. We provide ongoing and in-depth training for becoming a Gear Expert® so you will skillfully be able to represent Columbia Safety to our customers and rapidly acquire a complete understanding of our product lines. This dedication to continued learning contributes to client experience as well as the company’s overall goals and culture.
You will be responsible for working with the team in Atlanta to drive new business and grow existing relationships with walk-in clientele, while also supporting the operations team in fulfilling national distribution orders.
You will be expected to:
- Manage order entry and fulfillment for walk-in customers
- Develop relationships with repeat customers
- Look for ways to increase revenue for walk-in business
- Follow up on orders to ensure client satisfaction and look for additional opportunities
- Promote our brands in the local community
- Maintain inventory counts and accuracy
- Design, maintain, and perform merchandising in store front.
- Do everything you can to work as a team and support the staff in Atlanta
Requirements for Success in our Retail Manager Role:
- React swiftly and competently to inbound sales opportunities and actively address client needs
- Manage walk in customer, inbound calls, and provide every customer with accurate and exceptional service, closing out their experience with prompt follow-up
- Obtain Gear Expert® knowledge of product lines and internal procedures
- Participate in ongoing procedural and product training sessions to ensure effective and efficient customer service
- Provide customer feedback to internal parties, continually improving our approach to excellence
- Ensure effective follow up on orders to ensure client satisfaction and additional opportunities for connections to our Sales Team
- Be creative in the merchandising of our store fronts
Ideal candidate qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field of study
- A background of extraordinary customer service or sales experience
- Fluency with technology
- Excellent personal, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Autonomous decision-making and problem resolution skills
- A construction or industrial background is not required, but advantageous for you
Applications for this opening are being taken exclusively online, thank you for your interest in joining our growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment with Columbia Safety is decided based upon qualification, merit and business need.