Driven. Dynamic. FUN!
At Columbia Safety & Supply, every single day we are growing deeper roots within at-height industry. We do this by actively increasing our reach into new territories and markets and building the networks that foster our strategic growth plans. Thanks to well executed and aggressive growth, we are now looking for additional driven, passionate, and talented people to join us!
Since 2005, thanks to our talented and exceptional staff, Columbia Safety has grown its position as a nationwide and international distributor of safety equipment, tools and gear for at-height industry and contractors. Our employees are providing the gear that keeps America's at-height workers safe and productive on the job, and our Customer Service department is one of the most critical components of our customer experience.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a primary point of contact for customers, requiring the ability to be nimble with phone and online sales, and customer interaction. We provide ongoing and in-depth training for becoming a Gear Expert® so you will skillfully be able to represent Columbia Safety to our customers and rapidly acquire a complete understanding of our product lines. This dedication to continued learning contributes to client experience as well as the company’s overall goals and culture.
Requirements for Success in our elite Customer Service Role:
- React swiftly and competently to inbound sales opportunities and actively address client needs
- Manage online orders and provide every customer with accurate and exceptional service, closing out their experience with prompt follow-up
- Obtain Gear Expert® knowledge of product lines and internal procedures
- Participate in ongoing procedural and product training sessions to ensure effective and efficient customer service
- Provide customer feedback to internal parties, continually improving our approach to excellence
Ideal candidate qualities include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field of study
- A background of extraordinary customer service or sales experience
- Fluency with technology
- Excellent personal, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Autonomous decision-making and problem resolution skills
- A construction or industrial background is not required, but advantageous for you
If this sounds like it's right in your wheelhouse, we want to talk to you!
At Columbia Safety & Supply, we feature a state of the art work environment, and we pride ourselves on crafting a space where you can succeed and have a good time while doing it. We keep our healthy fresh food fridge stocked, our energy drinks ready to roll, and our on-site fitness center primed. In addition to those perks, we offer profit sharing, 401(k) and a competitive salary plus endless potential to grow within the organization!
Applications are being taken exclusively online.
We look forward to learning about the ways that your talents will support the growth and vision of our organization!
At Columbia Safety & Supply, your professional and personal success are as important as the company's. We take pride in our employees and we have created a driven, energetic and fun workplace environment. We offer a competitive compensation package, along with with endless potential to grow within the organization!