Mental Health Therapist - Adult Outpatient
Columbia River Mental Health Services Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Columbia River Mental Health Services provides comprehensive behavioral health and recovery services that transform the lives of children, adults and families in the communities of SW Washington. We are the largest and oldest not-for-profit provider of mental/chemical dependency treatment in southwest Washington with 200 employees and an agency history dating back to 1942.
We are seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our Adult Outpatient team. The successful candidate will have a MA, MS or MSW specializing in counseling or social work and mental health counselor associate’s license or a minimum of 2 years full-time post graduate experience in providing treatment to adults with severe emotional disturbances. WA State licensure preferred. A pre-hire drug screen, criminal background check and annual TB testing are required.
Job duties will include:
- Use evidence based modalities to establish therapeutic rapport and facilitate active engagement in treatment.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments
- Develop Individual Service Plans that identify areas of clinical intervention and/or need which include a specific time frame for the completion of each identified goal.
- Provide therapeutic intervention to address identified treatment and recovery goals
- Participate in case consultation as indicated.
- Continuously assess client status and determine ongoing medical necessity for treatment.
- Routinely assess for level of risk, and respond to emergent situations.
- Coordinate care with relevant internal and external providers and informal supports
- Complete all documentation and charting as required by law or agency contract.
- To maintain an acceptable number of client contact hours per month.
- Possess knowledge of client rights and ensure an atmosphere that allows for consumer privacy, dignity, and well-being in a safe secure environment.
- Perform all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures.
Status: Full-time, M-F
Columbia River offers benefit eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; employer paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance; Pension plan with an employer sponsored 5% contribution and a very generous Paid Time Off program.
In our recruiting, retention and staff development activities, we seek to enrich the cultural, linguistic and specialized skills of our staff. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Columbia River Mental Health ServicesWhy Work Here?
CRMHS offers AMAZING benefits. 10 paid holidays/yr, 5 weeks PTO in the first year and $325/yr career/education allowance w/40hrs time off!
Lives Change Here! Columbia River Mental Health Services provides comprehensive behavioral health and recovery services that transform the lives of children, adults and families in the communities of SW Washington. We are the largest and oldest not-for-profit provider of mental/chemical dependency treatment in southwest Washington with 200 employees and an agency history dating back to 1942. Columbia River Mental Health Service stands out from the crowd with terrific benefits! AMAZING life balance benefits -10 paid holidays annually; 24 PTO days in the first year with 3 additional days the next and so on! Plus $325 annual allowance for career development/education with an additional 40 hours of PAID leave!
HealthcareView all jobs at Columbia River Mental Health Services