The Leasing Consultant is the director of first impressions and interacts directly with prospective and current residents by marketing, touring and leasing apartments. Leasing Consultants determine housing needs and are responsible for achieving maximum occupancy.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Prepare the property for receiving guests prior to the time designated for opening office in accordance with established procedures.
- Lease apartments and aggressively sell the products and services with an acceptable closing ratio to achieve established goals and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and function of the community to include completing guest cards, entering information from guest card in property management software, answering the phone and providing leasing information, documenting work orders, uploading files, data entry, accepting rental payments, etc.
- Conduct site tours with prospective residents; including touring the amenities, decorated vacant apartment homes.
- Develop, refine and effectively implement excellent telephone, personal sales and customer service techniques.
- Design marketing campaigns to generate leasing leads, execute marking campaigns, decorate vacant apartment, call prospective residents on the waitlist in an effort to lease vacant apartments.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of apartments available to rent, list of prospective residents and, a list of current information concerning renewals.
- Contact current residents by written correspondence to schedule an appointment to renew leases at the maximum rent increase possible.
- Prepare all lease-related documents, move-in, and welcome packages. Explain all lease provisions and related documents to new and existing residents. Ensure all documents are completed accurately prior to resident move-in.
- Follow established policies and procedures in the qualification, screening, and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Deliver resident gifts; assist with move-in/move-out procedures by inspecting units prior to resident’s move-in to ensure apartments are clean and ready the new resident to move in.
- Sales and Customer Service.
- Real Page Property Management Software preferred and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) experience is required.
Columbia Residential is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Work Here?We offer excellent pay and benefit package. Columbia Residential is an equal opportunity employer.
Great career opportunity
Fort Worth, TX