Do you have a current CNA certificate? Do you enjoy taking care of others? Do you thrive in an environment that welcomes and embraces your nurturing side? Come work for one of the best Nursing Homes in the Seattle area.We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team! You will work alongside fellow CNA's to provide high quality patient care.
Full time day shift positions available!
Assesses patient condition by monitoring and recording vital signs and weight; reviewing patient care journal and keeping staff informed.
· Assists Residents with activities of daily living which may include meals, personal hygiene and adjunct care needs.
· Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying agency nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
· Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
· Adhering to professional standards, nursing home policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
· Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
· Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
· Able to communicate effectively in oral and written form in the English language.
· Skilled in interpersonal relationships
· Ability and willingness to work with a diverse population
Benefits include discounted ORCA pass, medical, dental, vision, life, paid holidays, paid personal leave and 403 B retirement plan with company match.