- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Genesis Credit Management provides debt recovery/collections services to rental property owners and managers. At Genesis we are committed to achieving the highest debt recovery rate for the property management industry. We have invested 20 years in becoming the top real estate debt collections agency in the Pacific Northwest. We strive to challenge you daily and help you develop enduring skill sets built on core values like trust, integrity, and respect.
- Title – Compliance Specialist
- Location – Everett, WA
- Schedule – Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm (Full-time in office position)
- Salary - $18 - $22 per hour
Who You Are
- Experienced in areas of compliance including state and federal laws and regulations of the collection industry
- 2+ years of experience in risk and/or compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of consumer protection laws and regulations such as, FCRA, FDCPA, SCRA, UDAAP, GLBA and Reg F
- Ideal candidates will have experience in property management
- Be able to communicate effectively and work with various employees on and off site ranging from executives, regional managers, property managers and site employees through phone, chat, and e-mail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Strong work ethic and hands-on approach.
- Proven ability to coordinate across departments and functions including operations and engineering.
- Proven ability to take a project from start to finish
- Responsible for quality oversight and monitoring that our guidelines are met
- Oversee Quality procedures and keep them current
- Assist with requests and may interface with compliance
- Analyze and identify risks based upon information provided when reviewing or adding new reviews
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all work performed
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system.
- Training employees on industry compliance requirements.
- Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work diligently under pressure
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Performance record with a history of increased responsibility, and task / project delivery
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions
Columbia Debt Recovery LLC
906 SE Everett Mall WayEverett, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Columbia Debt Recovery LLC