Columbia Cottage- Collegeville
We are COVID free!
We are seeking dedicated, compassionate, and reliable Caregivers & CNAs to join our Collegeville team! We offer an excellent team-oriented environment with new competitive pay and benefits. We offer opportunities to grow and advance from within. We truly value our employees and want to support them in every facet.
- Honor God
- Employee Focused
- Partner Relationships
- Community Minded
- Growth and Profitability
- Day shift; full-time & part-time
- Evening shift; part-time
All positions have a weekend obligation unless specified otherwise
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Personal care assistance & personal services, as needed, to Residents
- This includes bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, ambulating, etc.
- Conducts pre-planned activities and special events at the Cottage
- Assists in the recording of accurate records for daily activity of each Resident
- Assists in laundry, housekeeping, and dining services
- Effective communication skills with staff and residents
- Sincere desire to work with the elderly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma/ GED
- CNA preferred, not required
At Columbia Cottage we offer:
- Comprehensive benefit package- medical, dental, vision
- Vacation time & sick time
- 401(k) participation with employer match
- Competitive hourly rates & shift differentials
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to grow and advance from within
Starting Wage: $13.35 + depending on experience and education levels
Shift Differentials: Evening: $1.00 Night: $2.00
New hires will be required to pass a pre-employment physical, lift test, and drug screen. We are seeking candidates with a reliable form of transportation.
Interested in joining our team? Please complete an application at www.columbiacottage.com/employment/
Equal Opportunity Employer
Columbia Cottage Assisted Living
Why Work Here?
Opportunities to grow and advance from within!