- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join our team at Columbia Community Mental Health! We are a community mental health agency located in beautiful St. Helens, Oregon. We value our employees and our culture of respect, trustworthiness, transparency, and support for each other as we strive to create opportunities for healing for those we serve.
We understand that our employees are the foundation of our service to our community and want you to be successful in your career and personal life.
CCMH provides for work/life balance by offering a substantial amount of Paid Time Off including Sick/Vacation/Holiday/Floating time paid. We carry excellent health benefits and retirement as well. If your career goals include progress towards licensure, we provide funds for supervision hours and can help with certain student loan forgiveness requests. We like to "grow from within" as well and encourage all employees to look towards their future with us by aspiring to acquire new skills and qualifications leading to more opportunities within our agency.
Right now, we are looking for a Clinical Director to oversee and guide our Integrated Community Support Services department. This department supports our Jail Diversion program, Mobile Crisis program, Aid & Assist, Team HOW Peer Outreach program and our Civil Commitment responsibilities and requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clinical oversight of client service delivery, program outcomes, and compliance with contractual obligations.
• Monitor and manage department budget and expenditures.
• Develop and maintain appropriate policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulations and contractual obligations, as well as staff safety and well-being.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with community partners and stakeholders, attending or facilitating meetings as appropriate and requested.
• Support and advise department supervisors to maintain adequate training, supervision, and documentation.
• Routine review of case files for compliance with OHA and Medicaid/Medicare requirements and clinical soundness.
• Timely documentation of all clinical supervision notes in the Electronic Health Record.
• Advise and consult with the Agency's Director of Clinical Operations and the Executive Director on program trends and client and community needs.
• Consultation and education with agency staff and community partners, with emphasis on suicide prevention and post-vention.
• Develop and maintain appropriate department-specific orientation and training programs for new staff.
• Ensure department-specific continuing education opportunities occur, as well as other training needed to ensure clinical best practices are being utilized and contractual obligations are met.
• Oversight of the following programs and services: Civil Commitment, Aid and Assist, Mobile Crisis, Peer Outreach, Jail Diversion, ENCC, and the Jordan Center.
• Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervises Department supervisors and staff and is directly supervised by the Director of Clinical Operations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required. Licensure preferred-LCSW or LPC. CADC I required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire. Three to five years related work experience to include Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required. Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
**Salary Range is a "step progression" system - Typically, wage for new hires, based on education/skills/experience, is set using the start of the range to mid-range.
We offer excellent benefits to all eligible employees. Medical/Dental/Vision, 90% employer paid HMO option - Part Time employee option as well.
Other benefits offered include $30,000 Employer paid Life/ADD, voluntary life for employee/spouse/children, FSA, retirement 43(b) and Roth IRA with up to 3 percent employer match for eligible employees, generous paid time off and 10 paid holidays yearly!
Our company makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue business hardship. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to participate in the application process.
Columbia Community Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. As such, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and all will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran/reserve/national guard, disability, or any other similarly protected status.
CCMH IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Columbia Community Mental Health
AddressSaint Helens, OR
HealthcareView all jobs at Columbia Community Mental Health
Get fresh Riverbend Community Mental Health jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.