Client Admissions Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY: The Client Admissions Specialist is responsible for variety of admission/client intake and clerical duties. Some evening work may be required for this
position. Specific duties vary and may be assigned to Business Center staff as deemed appropriate by the Business Center Supervisor. This position will have daily client interactions and is highly customer service focused.
This position is… Client Admissions Specialist – Client Liaison.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF ALL ADMISSION SPECIALIST:
- Provide professional, compassionate, high level customer service
- Collect client fees and Fee Assessment forms
- Conduct PHQ
- Verify contacts
- Financial intakes
- Maintain documents in Excel and Word
- Schedule appointments for clinical staff
- Print daily/weekly schedules and UA forms
- Obtain insurance/copay information for daily appointments
- Provide technical support to clients for telehealth connection issues and remind clients of connection etiquette
- Outreach to clients referred from community partners that do not engage in services
- Contact clients regarding missing paperwork to maintain financial compliance
- Explain benefits to commercial insurance or self-pay clients
- Assist clients in navigating intake and discharge process
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma/equivalency required; Associates preferred. Prior supervisory experience preferred. General office and receptionist duties required. Managed care/HIPAA regulations preferred. Previous experience with OHP and insurance verifications preferred. Office equipment and various types of software, to include Word and Excel required. Training in public/consumer relations, medical records preferred. Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered. Fluent Bilingual Spanish an asset.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define and solve practical problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to understand personal boundaries and how this impacts treatment.
CCMH COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY STATEMENT
Columbia Community Mental Health seeks to recruit and retain highly qualified and motivated employees who will strive to support the agency’s mission, vision and values. It is the goal of Columbia Community Mental Health to provide a compensation structure that is fair, reasonable, transparent and consistent with compensation structures of comparable non-profit agencies with like positions of complexity and responsibility, while also providing a structure that will motivate, recognize and reward excellent performance.
Our company makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue business hardship. Please let us know if you need an accommodation to participate in the application process.
Columbia Community Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. As such, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and all will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran/reserve/national guard, disability, or any other similarly protected status.
Columbia Community Mental Health
AddressSaint Helens, OR
EducationView all jobs at Columbia Community Mental Health