Open Position: PRODUCING MORTGAGE BRANCH MANAGER
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 per year + commission and overrides
Company website: www.coltenmortgage.com
We are growing and seeking an experienced, producing Branch Manager in the state of Nevada!
Who you work with and for is one of life’s biggest choices; Colten Mortgage a Corporate Lender, headquartered in Denver, CO, is devoted to serve our branch managers and originators. In every interaction with us as individuals and a company, we let our branch managers, loan officers, employees and associates know that they matter.
As a company that empowers its customers and employees - putting them first always - join our team to find out first-hand how this rapidly growing company operates. Colten Mortgage are committed to providing you with the culture, products, tools, and resources to deliver exceptional customer experiences to sustain and grow your production.
At Colten Mortgage you will find that we are 100% focused on making our Branch Managers and Loan Officers look professional, proficient and personable! Does your current company value you by doing the same?
What we offer:
- Base salary of $50,000-$100,000 per year plus unlimited commission earning potential
- Negotiable BPS (based on experience, lead source and loan product)
- We are licensed in 15 states and expect to be licensed in 20-25 by the end of 2020.
- In-house Loan Processing, Underwriting, Closing and Post-Closing Departments (direct communication with operations throughout the loan process)
- Our sister company is a home builder, so we are well versed in new construction loans and maintaining communication with clients long-term
- Quick Turn-Around Times (reduced by 5 days on average last month)
- Dedicated, In-house Marketing Department and website for all your tailor-made marketing needs
- Offer a wide range of retail and government products, including: conventional, FHA, CHFA, THDA, Refi options, Streamline Refis, Construction, Remodel & Renovation loan products.
- Flexible schedule
- Floify Application & Smart Loan Flow System
- CRM System with seamless Drip Marketing
- Social Survey Account
- MobilityRE Cobranded Realtor Mobile Apps
- Optional ListReports Account for Realtor Co-Branding
- Excellent Benefits program, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more!
- Small business feel, with a nurturing culture and great communication
THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST BE AN EXPERIENCED LOAN ORIGINAOR, HAVE A DEEP MORTGAGE NETWORK, STRONG WORK ETHIC AND A GREAT PERSONALITY.
Essential Qualifications & Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in mortgage loan originations
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking and referral partners and other referral sources
- Ability to deal honestly and ethically with employees and customers to achieve desired goals
- Strong understanding of loan guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Must have an active NMLS license
- Must have a demonstrated ability to manage and maximize financial performance
The branch manager is responsible for meeting sales goals, managing and maximizing financial performance within branch, pipeline management, training and coaching team members, and promoting and protecting the reputation of Colten Mortgage.
- Development, management and oversight of the branch, including people, resources, support and training. Develop professional working relationships with all team members emphasizing Colten’s values of Commitment, Communication and Convenience.
- Effectively communicate, work with, and build relationships with all levels of constituents including culturally and linguistically diverse staff members and external candidates and/or vendors, while operating in a fast-paced customer service driven environment.
- Provide prompt, quality service to the originating branches and correspondents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Responsible for pipeline management and on-time closings of the branch. This includes all aspects of effective originations, timely actions and setting reasonable expectations with all interested parties. On-time closings can also be achieved through strong partnerships between compliance, processing and operation teams.
- Constant recruiting and retention activities for both sales and support staff necessary to ensure continued success of the branch.
- Build a high-performing team through holding regular branch meetings to cascade information, promote the culture of the organization, train and coach all team members on all aspects of originations.
The company has been in business for just over 3 years and has a dedicated leadership team with over 60 years of experience in the mortgage industry. Our CEO, Brant Phillips, is a Loan Originator himself and is therefore very aware of the needs of his sales team and is always looking to provide them with the best opportunities to grow their network. We focus on a small business culture, flexibility and community whilst also offering big business tech solutions to support our Origination team in scaling their business and to continually improve our communication both with clients and across the organization.
Lastly, but most importantly, we are dedicated to the welfare and happiness of all our employees. As well as offering a comprehensive benefits package, we seek every opportunity to listen to suggestions from our team to help us grow. If you don’t believe us, check out our 4.8* review average on Indeed!