Colossal Contracting, LLC is looking for a Senior SharePoint Specialist to support an ongoing project with our government client located in Norfolk, VA. This individual will be a full-time employee responsible for providing a high level of SharePoint expertise to the customer onsite.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and produce layouts for web sites. Projects must include design and creation of web pages and sites, as well as design and creation of files to be hosted on the web such as Acrobat PDFs.
- Assist customers with the design and creation of static and dynamic web pages and sites, as well as design and creation of files to be hosted on the web such as Acrobat PDFs.
- Provide instruction to customers in the use of web development software.
- Provide day-to-day support services to maintain Internet/Intranet web sites to include those hosted as SharePoint sites and those hosted as dynamic asp.net-based sites.
- Day-to-day maintenance must include working with customer personnel to resolve any technical issues they may experience and create enhancements that will better serve their needs.
- Maintenance must also include periodic validation of navigation links and content, ensuring that links are up to date and content is still active.
- In addition, maintenance must include archiving SharePoint list items and documents as necessary to keep list and library sizes below threshold limits.
- Define and maintain an organized file structure, maintain security and assign user access rights on Intranet/Internet web sites.
- Assist customer personnel with updating and publishing products and services on Internet/Intranet sites, including both static and dynamic web pages.
- Configure new and existing web pages to ensure compliance with
- Section 508 accessibility requirements.
- Recommend to the on-site Government Team Lead in writing, web-based solutions to enhance various administrative functions in an office environment.
- Examples of enhancements are interactive calendars, online discussion groups, bulletin boards, phone directories, study and testing applications, and supply/procurement and work-order request management systems.
- Recommendations can also include suggestions for improving navigation and information accessibility on existing web sites.
- Utilize SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Central Administration, SharePoint admin center, Visual Studio, Visio, InfoPath, Power Automate, Power Apps and other tools to develop SharePoint web sites and other web sites.
- Support all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for any web development projects for the customer’s intranet (CGPortal), as well as any development projects for the USCG internet site: Requirement gathering, Analysis Design, Development, Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Production and Post-Production support.
- Design powerful and dynamic web-based forms with form field controls, conditional logic, formatting, and validation to automate business process by implementing SharePoint workflows, InfoPath forms, and Power Apps.
- Design, develop, and deploy SharePoint Workflows using SharePoint Designer and Power Automate to automate and manage business processes.
- Retrieve SharePoint data using Collaborative Application Markup Language (CAML) and Open Data Protocol (OData) queries and utilize it in workflows or present it with Web Parts.
- Have a knowledge of key performance indicators (KPI) and experience in creating dashboards, scorecards and Excel Services in SharePoint.
- Take protective and proactive measures to strictly control sensitive and/or private information on USCG web sites the contractor works on to include, but not limited to, information classified as For Official Use Only (FOUO), Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES), Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), or Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII).
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing user and administrator documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- 4 years of experience applying their specialty in a business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Relevant SharePoint developer certifications.
- Years of applied experience may offset the educational requirements.
Travel is not required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
Full-time employee of Colossal Contracting, long-term contract.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off and Holidays
- 100% Employer paid Health, Vision, Dental insurance for Employee
Colossal Contracting, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) who takes pride in supporting our CUSTOMERS and COUNTRY. For the last 10 Years our mission is to provide our customers with ground breaking solutions and support in all aspects of our services. Colossal is a company built on military core values and committed to the success of our customers and employees. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of something greater than yourself then submit your resume for your chance to be part of the team/family.
Colossal is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Check Us Out : www.Colossal-LLC.com
Qualified candidates please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Us Out : www.Colossal-LLC.com
Colossal Contracting, LLC
Why Work Here?Colossal Contracting, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) who takes pride in supporting our CUSTOMERS and COUNTRY. For the last 10 Years our mission is to provide our customers with ground breaking solutions and support in all aspects of our services. Colossal Contacting, LLC is a company built on military core values and committed to the success of our customers and employees. Colossal holds an array of Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and IDIQ's that streamline our sales process and give opportunities for our sales staff to grow expeditiously. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to part of something great than yourself then submit your resume for your chance to be part of the team/family. Check Us Out : www.Colossal-LLC.com
We are proud to be “BUILT ON MILITARY VALUES” with a dedication to make OUR Clients’ Mission, Our Mission.