Concrete Structural Form Setting Carpenter
- Expired: February 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Concrete Carpenters needed in Phoenix Metro Area ! Anticipated Start Date 3/14/22
The Concrete Carpenter will perform many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites in all types of weather. This position will learn their trade through on-the-job training.
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete and dismantles forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, bolts, or form hardware.
Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications, using pick, shovels ,and rakes.
Grade dirt and concrete efficiently and accurately.
Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other temporary structures.
Mix concrete and mortar.
Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
Assist to align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
Use power sprayer or washer.
Keep jobsite, trucks, and equipment clean.
Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
Grind, scrape, sand, or polish surfaces, such as concrete surfaces for cleaning or finishing, using abrasive tools or machines.
Cut lumber to specified dimensions, and drill holes in lumber.
Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
May be required to perform tasks from other job descriptions depending on available work and schedules, i.e., wall/foundation building as form setter, earthwork, etc.
- 6 Months + Years of Experience in similar position/industry
- Skills and Continuing Education:
- Learn the positions responsibilities within 30 days.
- Accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Continue your own education.
- Be able to operate small equipment such as walk behind saw, compactor, drills, skid steer, circular saw, power trowels, laser, etc.
Pay Range: $21 - $30/hr. DOE
MUST PASS PREEMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREENING
Coloscapes Concrete, where great teams are built and the foundation to a great career is laid.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Coloscapes Concrete