Wellness Coordinator position in Medical Office offers an opportunity to use your creative business skills to grow with the company in a peaceful, happy environment of three employees. We believe in taking care of people, so this is not a “fast-paced” clinic. Begin at part-time, expand to full-time with performance excellence. Front office responsibilities include patient check-in and scheduling, insurance verification, referral relationship building, infection control tasks, supply tracking, and assistance to the Doctor as requested. This position offers autonomy and flexibility.
* Bachelor's degree; recent graduates may be considered
* Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Adobe Photoshop, Google Plus, Facebook, & Twitter
* Medical office experience is required
* Experience with business application of social media is a positive
* Consistently great attitude, happy upbeat joyful personality
* High level of attention to detail required
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Two-weeks vacation and two personal days
A place where you will be respected, valued, and rewarded
Opportunity to positively impact people’s lives and feel great about your work
Predictable schedule: 9:30 am - 6 pm (half hour lunch) Part-time Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Full-time Monday – Friday
We have a therapy dog on premise. Must love dogs.
Please place Your Name in Subject Line when applying
Job Type: Part-time to Permanent
Compensation: Based on Ability to Contribute
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Medical Practice Management experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Are you able to work in Denton, TX 76201?
· Do you speak English & Spanish?
· Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check and drug screening, in accordance with local law/regulations?