Production Office Assistant
Colorcaot, Inc. Grand Prairie, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Production Office Assistant to Plant Manager for new location in Grande Prairie, TX
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt $16-17/Hourly to start
Full Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision – PTO. Employee Referral Bonus Incentives
ColorCoat, Inc., headquartered in West Sacramento, CA, is the largest paint and coatings applicator in the US, serving window and door manufacturers with multiple facilities across the country. We are currently seeking a Production Office Assistant who has experience in assisting the Plant Manager with administrative duties as well as light Safety Coordinator duties.
Qualifications for this position:
Experience-must have 2+ years’ experience with administrative duties in a production environment. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. *Fill in for Safety Manager during travel to other locations*
· ADP/Workforce Now-Onboarding, I-9 Verification
· QuickBooks Enterprise
· MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook are a must
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Onboarding new hires in ADP/Workforce Now. I-9 verifications
· New hire onboarding safety videos/plant walk through
· Assists employees with insurance enrollment
· Assists Manager with timekeeping responsibilities
· Daily Invoicing
· Reviews bills of lading, shipping manifests, and sales orders for accuracy. Reports discrepancies to manager and/or customers
· Works directly with Corporate to ensure all customer purchase orders are entered in a timely manner
· Handles petty cash receipts and reimbursement forms, if applicable
· Prints Daily labor analysis report as required by manager
· Issues purchase orders for all shop supplies, paint, and packaging as directed by the manager
· Some communication directly with customers to resolve shipping/receiving issues as directed by manager
· Facilitates touch up bottle orders
· check Employee’s temperatures*
· Covid-19 sanitizing daily*
· Make sure all employees wear PPE*
· Inventory entry, review, and control Paint, office supplies, and PPE
· Check Attendance/email upper management
· Internal Safety Audits/daily*
· Assist employees with any injuries*
· Communicate Safety Audits to Regional Safety Manager*
· Attends weekly virtual safety meeting*
· Fire Extinguisher Audits/updated annually*
· Maintains OSHA logs*
· Keep up with Painter’s respirator paperwork, annual/fit test training*
· Forklift inspection/call maintenance to assist if needed*
· Performs all other related duties as assigned by manager
Must work cross-departmentally with the following:
· Other locations Office Assistants
· Other locations Safety Coordinators
· Key Accounting Personnel
· Order Entry Clerks
· Human Resource Manager and Payroll Specialist
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
ColorCoat, Inc, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ColorCoat Inc cares about the health and safety of our employees. We follow all CDC and OSHA requirements. We keep up daily with the COVID-19 Guidelines and disclose the information to all our locations.
Colorcaot, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome team of Executives to work with.
ColorCoat, Inc. is the largest paint and coatings applicator serving window and door manufacturers from our ten facilities located across the U.S. ColorCoat is growing rapidly; we opened a new facility in Dallas, TX in May 2021, and are launching another new facility in Cedar Rapids, IA in Q4 2021
AddressGrand Prairie, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Colorcaot, Inc.