Mental Health Therapist
- Expired: 11 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Colorado Women’s Center is growing and hiring therapists and counselors for our beautiful location in Boulder, Colorado!
If you are looking to work in a beautiful environment, in a position with a TON of growth opportunities, surrounded by passionate professionals who are dedicated to an inspiring mission than Colorado Women's Center is the place for you!
About Colorado Women’s Center: Our vision is to make the world a better place, one woman at a time. We encourage you to visit our website to get a better feel for our vision and culture. www.coloradowomenscenter.com or take a look at our social media channels @coloradowomenscenter (Instagram).
Watch our video to find out how the culture of Colorado Women's Center is helping to empower its employees and clients: https://vimeo.com/536096799
The therapists and counselors at the Colorado Women’s Center are passionate about helping any person who identifies as female RISE! They also believe in breaking the stigma of therapy and helping women see that mental health is power. In addition, they help women discover and own their strength, so they can meet their potential and shatter glass ceilings!
At Colorado Women's Center, our therapist and counselors share a passion for female empowerment and assist women of all ages to find confidence and self-esteem through individual counseling, groups, and workshops.
The therapists at Colorado Women's Center help womenlet go of the opinion of others by learning how to say, "No" when needed and, "Yes" when scared. The therapist at Colorado Women's Center help women to become the dictators of their own success!
Do you want to build your own client load quickly? Do you want to enjoy the flexibility of setting your own client appointment times? Do you want a steady flow of new client prospects?
Our therapists and counselors have a deep passion for working with women and are motivated to have a thriving career.
Your caseload can build very quickly at Colorado Women's Center and our clinicians often build 20-25 client hours or more per week.
Our specialties include but are not limited to anxiety, work-life balance, depression, relationships, attachment issues, trauma, self-esteem, body images. Our clients come to us with specific issues related to teen, young adult, midlife, and senior stages of life.
Our therapists and counselors are trained in a variety of modalities including Gestalt Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Transpersonal Psychology, Client-Centered Therapy, Mindfulness, Somatic Therapy.
Are you organized, have the desire for a full client load (minimum 20 client hours a week), have an attention to detail, can learn scheduling software, have outstanding emotional intelligence and therapeutic skills? If yes, you will also need:
- A graduate level psychological counseling-related degree
- A license that is currently active in the state of Colorado
- PhD or PsyD
- Clinical Social worker (LCSW)
- Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Marriage/Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselor Candidate (LPCC)
This position requires flexible hours. Availability on weekdays, evenings, and potentially weekends. Therapists must be able to see a minimum of 20 client hours a week.
- Provide counseling and therapy services to Colorado Women’s Center clients.
- Intake screenings to potential and current clients.
- Writing client notes and other necessary documentation
- Client scheduling
- Attending staff and professional development meetings as scheduled
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual/gender orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.'
Option to Work Remotely via Telehealth
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Colorado Women's CenterWhy Work Here?
Beautiful environment, lots of opportunity for growth, passionate community & culture and an inspiring mission!
5760 W. 120th AvenueBroomfield, CO