Marketing & Community Relations Coordinator
- Expired: July 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will be responsible for promoting the services of Colorado Surgical Arts in a specified geographical area. Working in conjunction with the office and marketing team, the community liaison will develop strategic plans designed to create new business. A significant amount of time will be spent building and fostering referral source relationships. The community liaison will also work with Colorado Surgical Arts clinical team to ensure the practices in the defined designated territory are meeting or exceeding new patient goals. To expand Colorado Surgical Arts network by increasing the number if referring source relationships with dental practices within the surrounding community Is essential to growing the business.
- Partner with Surgeons and Practice to build marketing plans and achieve growth-oriented goals.
- Meeting with dentists, office managers, practice administrators, etc... Including both prearranged appointments and drop-in visits.
- Know and understand your competition, monitor market trends.
- Develop awareness of new surgeons, new services and/or new opportunities for referents.
- Bring potential business partnerships to management that may help the company grow.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with dentists and supporting administration staff.
- Educate dentists and practice team members on who we are, what we do and why they should refer their patients to Colorado Surgical Arts.
- Deliver information on events and services to referents
- Design quarterly engagement delivery campaign
- Assist in selecting appropriate educational methods with Continuing Education courses including instructors, faculty, and potential attendees
- Design and organize local referent educational and social events, including venue se lection, catering selection, marketing plan, day of support, etc.
- Keep detailed records of daily activities and contacts made throughout the day.
- Keep management informed on your results by submitting weekly actives reports or on an as needed basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of five years relevant sales experience
- Previous sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven track record of sales and relationship building effectiveness.
- Aggressive in expanding networking opportunities.
- Team player
- Time management skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Effective in building new relationships and ongoing relationship management.
- Creative and competitive in strategic planning.
- Highly motivated and driven by success.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to create and manage individual marketing initiatives designed to assist with meeting and exceeding new patient visit goals.
Core Benefits & Wellness
- Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit reviews
- 401(k) Plan w/Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plans
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse and Child Life Insurance
Time Off, Disability And Leave Of Absence
- Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual Paid Holidays
- Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Plan
Colorado Surgical Arts
GovernmentView all jobs at Colorado Surgical Arts