Tanker Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a truck driver with class A or B CDL, who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of petroleum goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drive regional routes to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A or B CDL
- Tanker/Hazardous Material endorsement is a plus.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Flexibility to work OT, Weekends, and Holidays.
What we offer:
- Great benefits
- Tight knit work environment, where we respect our employees
- Pay for HazMat/Tanker endorsement
Colorado PetroleumWhy Work Here?
Good Family/Work balance, Great benefits, Flexibility!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Colorado Petroleum