We are seeking a Community Relations Representative - Healthcare Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for educating the community and overcoming objections pertaining to the services we provide. We are seeking experienced, self-motivated, and competitive minded sales professionals. The most appealing candidates will have a proven track record in outside sales and a demonstrable passion for the care of our seniors. If you are looking for a job where what you do actually makes difference in people’s lives, this is it.
- Denver to Colorado Springs corridor territories available.
- Exiting relationships with MDs, Communities a plus.
- Establish relationships with assigned Senior Communities, Physician offices & Clinics, and local Civic Organizations
- Complete contracts with senior living communities to serve their residents
- Provide education on our services to both referral sources and their patients/residents
- Run Informational Meetings with Potential Patients and Caregivers
- Conduct Formal Presentations with groups of varying size and type
- Secure Referrals for the Organization
- Assist in the collection of all required documentation
- Maintain and update CRM Database daily
- Previous successful experience in outside sales
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is SALES! The roles is highly commissioned. Successful people in this roles should make between $70,000 and $85,000 once established.