- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CNS is looking for a highly capable Office Assistant who will support individual, team, and
department processes through practical application of knowledge, use of proven techniques, and
adherence to procedures. Primary focus is on execution of assigned tasks in a specific area of
responsibility, with a non-technical scope and a high degree of customer service. Serves as the
first point of contact to representatives. Provides customer service support with a high degree of
professionalism. Manages the front desk effectively with professional standards, adhering to
policies and procedures, and provides general information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Answer and direct phone calls, deliver messages, greet employees/visitors, and distribute
incoming faxes and mail
2. Prepare conference rooms for meetings
3. Sustain employee documentation/records and catalog onboarding/offboarding
4. Complete word processing for letters, memos, reports, labels, and other documents as
5. Assist CNS recruiting and HR as needed
6. Security first line at lobby door
7. Verify who has entered the office and track throughout the day
8. Wipe down community spaces periodically and at the end of the day
9. Ensure all CDC and internal COVID guidelines are followed
10. Order supplies needed for office
11. Complete various HR related functions
1. Self-motivated, detail-oriented professional, with the ability to multitask
2. Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel
3. Ability to handle confidential information
4. Flexibility and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks from various managers in a
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar, punctuation,
proofreading, spelling, and telephone skills
6. Ability to work independently
7. Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
8. Friendly, upbeat, and professional personality
Required Education and Experience
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. 2+ years of related experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time in office position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday,
8:00am – 5:00pm
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
This position must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and have or be able to obtain a
US security clearance.
CNS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CNS complies with applicable state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
CNS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic
information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CNSs
employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Colorado Network Staffing, Inc.
Get fresh Classification Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.