Here at Colorado Mechanical Systems we are seeing tremendous growth and because of that we are looking to add to our Project Management team. We have work throughout the front range so looking to strategically hire based on the geographical markets we are seeing increased lift.
The Project Manager is responsible in planning, executing and finalizing projects for Colorado Mechanical Systems customers.
This individual will maintain a sense of urgency, responsibility and resourcefulness through the life of each project. They will source and procure high quality goods and materials, ensuring delivery and progress in a timely manner and within budgetary constraints. The Project Manager will also build and nurture relationships with coworkers, external customers and suppliers through clear, consistent and timely communication.
Only considering candidates with specific Project Management trade experience: Commercial plumbing and HVAC.
Skills & Requirements
- Capable of reading blueprints and specifications
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3+ year of Supervisory experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word. Experience with Blue Beam is a plus.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- 3+ years of previous experience with Project Management in the commercial mechanical/plumbing industry
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must possess the ability to multitask